The Theatre District Association of Western New York, Inc. is a not-for-profit community association dedicated to the promotion of the health and well-being of Buffalo's neighborhood known as the Theatre District.
- to foster public awareness and appreciation of the unique aspects of the Theatre District as an urban cultural neighborhood.
- to provide a forum for the exchange of information and ideas which may affect the welfare of the Theatre District and its members.
- to focus attention on neighborhood cleanup and physical improvement, and encourage programs for safety and security.
- to promote dialogue with other agencies or organizations which may impact Theatre District.
- to participate in the development and production of public events which highlight the Theatre District.
- to promote the economic development and growth of the Theatre District.
Become A Member
Theatre District Association Memberships are now available! Membership dues go to the Theatre District Association, a 501c3 organization, and assist with funding for the planning and execution of the Annual Curtain Up! [Learn More+]